2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd January 2013, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Horticulture with Nanotechnology

I Am here by providing you the PDF that contain the Abstract on the topic Horticulture With Nanotechnology

I am here by providing you the Abstract on this topic written by Rayner, J. P.; Kendal, D.
University of Melbourne, Burnley Campus, 500 Yarra Boulevard, 3121, Richmond, Victoria, Australia

Electronic resource materials, including plant databases, computer-aided learning programs and web-based materials, are widely used to support teaching and
learning in horticulture. How effective are these e-resources in developing ‘deeper learning’ skills in students? Many materials are focussed on plant recognition and
identification and minor aspects of cultivation and use; few relate these aspects to plant selection - where interaction, engagement and problem-solving skills are
crucial. This paper will present a case study on the use and evaluation of e-resource materials in the teaching of ornamental and landscape plants over ten years in University horticultural courses. Resource material types and applications, curriculum and assessment design, student uses, and student feedback will be discussed in the
context of how this learning is used and applied by students. The paper will also present the results of a survey of former students to determine how they use eresources
in plant selection in urban landscapes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Horticulture With Nanotechnology.pdf (534.7 KB, 60 views)
10th September 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Horticulture with Nanotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyen 2 View Post
Please provide me the PDF that contain the Abstract on the topic Horticulture with Nanotechnology
dear sir i want msc hoticulture in distance mode if any information reply me the fee, n place where to do

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in