2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Holt MDU

I want to give order for Mains Distribution Units products manufactured in Holt Broadcast Services Ltd . Will you please provide the information regarding the features of MDU products ? What is the standard cost of MDU products manufactured in Holt Broadcast Services Ltd ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Holt Junior High School
13th August 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Holt MDU

Can you provide me the features of MDU (Mains Distribution Units) offered by Holt Broadcast Services Ltd as I want to purchase it?
13th August 2018, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Holt MDU

Holt Broadcast Services Ltd manufacture MDU (Mains Distribution Units) a range of 1RU and 2RU 19 inch rack mount units that provide mains power distribution in equipment bays and consoles.

Available as 12 or 14 way (1RU) and 24 way (2RU) with single or dual inputs. Inputs are by way of Powercon connectors, with Dual Input units being microprocessor controlled, and the outputs using IEC connectors.

Features (Standard Units):

Each output is individually fused and has associated power availability/fuse failure indication

There is an option of single or dual input. The dual input version allows for standby supply. In the event of failure of the primary supply the unit will switch over to the standby supply

Number of outputs 12, 14 (1RU) or 24 (2RU)

Sequenced or non-sequenced

Front panel control option - rocker switch, paddle switch, no switch or meter

Maximum total load 20 amps

220/230V AC operation

Max load on any output 6 amps

MDU (Mains Distribution Units) of Holt Broadcast Services Ltd

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in