2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Hkpu MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Hkpu MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Hkpu MBA in details. Please ask your question about Hkpu MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Mba hkpu
Hkpu mba
26th June 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: Hkpu MBA

I am interested in management line and want to join Faculty of Business at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (HKPU) for MBA degree. Will you tell list of MBA course details so I get to know core subjects to study also provide me MBA entry requirements so I can apply?
26th June 2018, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hkpu MBA

The Faculty of Business at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (HKPU) was established in 2002.

It provides high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Hong Kong and mainland China

MBA course details:

Core Management Subjects

Accounting for Managers (AF5108)

Introduce basic financial accounting concepts and principals
Introduce accounting methods in recording transactions
Understand the information on financial statements

MBA entry requirements:

Have a bachelors degree, a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma in any area, or an equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 4 years' experience in a managerial or professional capacity, and be proficient in English.

In exceptional cases, be aged 35 or over with post-secondary qualifications and at least 8 years of experience in a senior managerial or professional capacity, and be proficient in English.

Faculty of Business
M923, 9/F, Li Ka Shing Tower
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hung Hom, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Weekdays:
9:00am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5:50pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays:
Closed

Contact Details
Tel : (852) 2766 5084 / 2766 5091