2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chennai (https://management.ind.in/forum/hindustan-institute-technology-science-chennai-160522.html)

Unregistered 1st June 2015 01:16 PM

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chennai

By which University the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science has affiliation? Give me information about its establishment. Is there any Bachelor Degree offering by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chemical Engineering? I know this campus located in Chennai, but I don’t know its actual location, so give its location map to me.

Unregistered 2nd July 2018 10:49 AM

Re: Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chennai

Hi buddy I want to know where is Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science located in Chennai , will you plz give me its contact address as I want to go there for my kid brother admission there ??

pooja 2nd July 2018 10:50 AM

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is an institute deemed-to-be-university of engineering headquartered in Chennai

As you want here I am giving below Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Chennai contact address :

Address

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103

044 2747 4395

Courses offered

Bachelor of Technology

Bachelor of Architecture

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Business Administration

Master of Technology

Master of Business Administration

University profile :

Type Deemed university

Established 1985

Founder K. C. G. Verghese

Parent institution

Hindustan Group of Institutions

Affiliation UGC, NAAC

Chancellor Elizabeth Verghese

Vice-Chancellor Kuncheria P. Isaac

Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 603103, India

Language English

Unregistered 11th July 2018 08:00 PM

I want to know the B.Tech programs offered by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chennai so can you tell me?

pawan 11th July 2018 08:00 PM

The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai offers B.tech programs in various disciplines of Engineering.

B.Tech programs

Aeronautical Engineering

Automobile Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Information Technology

Mechanical Engineering

Mechatronics Engineering

B.Tech eligibility-

A Pass in (10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum average of 60% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry.

For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) alone, a pass in (10+2) with a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as equivalent of plus two

Vocational Stream-

HSC Vocational Candidates:

Candidates who have qualified with HSC (vocational stream) with engineering / technical vocational subjects and any one or two of the related subjects like Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry are eligible provided they have passed their qualifying examinations and obtained minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the vocational & related subjects.

Admission Procedure-

Admission will be based on HITSEEE Exam scores.

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE)

The time duration of the entrance examination is 2 hours.

Students are required to answer 120 questions covering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Based on the entrance examination score and marks in the qualifying examination, a rank list is prepared for admission into U.G (Engineering & Technology) Programmes.

Contact-

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
044 2747 4395