2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Himani Sample Papers For MDU

I want to free download the B.Tech Himani Sample Papers for Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak so provide me the link of the website from which I can download it? Also provide me the exam pattern and the syllabus of B.Tech of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Himani Publication MDU
MDU Sample Papers 4th Sem
Sample Papers for SSC CGL
MBA Sample Papers PDF
IPU CET Sample Papers For BCA
Sample Papers Of MHT CET
PU BA LLB Sample Papers
PB PMT Sample Papers
HPU Sample Papers
Sample Papers for IIT JEE
PTU EVS Sample Papers
PU CET Sample Papers
MAH-AR- CET sample papers
LPU Sample Papers
IPU CET BCA Sample Papers
BHU UET Sample Papers
EIL Sample Papers for CS
IIT jam sample papers PDF
EIL Sample Papers
IIT JAM Sample Papers MCA
17th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Himani Sample Papers For MDU

I am student of Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak and from here doing B.Tech degree searching for university question papers. Will you provide FCP Solved Sample Papers B.Tech First Year of MDU so that I get to know types of question and prepare well for exams?
17th May 2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Himani Sample Papers For MDU

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC

FCP B.Tech First Year Solved Sample Paper

FCP syllabus:

Section-A

An Overview of Computer System and Operating Systems :
Fundamentals :- Evaluation of Computers, Hardware organization of a computer, Introduction to microprocessor, generations of microprocessors, Commonly used CPUs. Input/Output devices, Input/ Output ports and connectors.
Operating System Basics : Introduction to Operating system, Functions of an Operating system, Classifiction of Operating Systems, Basic introduction to DOS, UNIX/LINUX OS, Windows XP.
Section-B

Basic Introduction to System Software and Programs :
Machine Language, Assembly Language, Low level languages, High level Languages, Types of high level languages, Complier, Interpreter,
Assembler, Loader, Linker, Relationship between Complier, Interpreter, Loader and Linker.
Basic Introduction to Computer Networks :-
Data Communication, modulation, Network devices, LAN, MAN topologies, WAN, OSI Reference model, Introduction to Internet and
protocols : TCP/ IP Reference model. Backbone network, Network connecting devices, Hypertext documents, HTTP, DNS, Network
Security.

Section-C

An Overview of C :
Constants, Variables and Data types, operators and Expressions, managing I/O operations. Decision Making and branching. Decision
Making and looping, Arrays, Character Arrays and Strings, User Defined Functions.
Structure and Union in C :
Defining structure, declaring variables, Accessing structure members, structure initialization, copying and comparing structure variables,
operations on individual members, Array of structure, structure with structure, unions, size of structure.

Section-D

Pointers in C :

Introduction, Understanding Pointers, Accessing the address of a variable, Deciaring Pointer variables, initialization of Poiner variables,
Accessing a variable through its pointer, Chain of pointers, Pointer Expressions, Pointer increments and scale Factors, pointer and Arrays,
Pointer and Character Strings. Arrays of Pointer, Pointers as Function Arguments, Functions Returning Pointers, Pointers to Functions.
Dynamic Memory Allocation and File Management in C :
Introductoin, Dynamic memory allocation, allocating a block of memory : Malloc, allocating multiple blocks of memory : Calloc, Releasing the
used space : Free, Altering the size of Block ; Realloc, Defining and opening file, closing file, I/O operation on files, error handling during I/O operations, Random Access to files and command line arguments.

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)
Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596

Please find the below attached file for FCP Solved Sample Papers B.Tech First Year of MDU:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCP B.Tech First Year Solved Sample Paper.pdf (420.4 KB, 93 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in