2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Himalayan University Fee Structure

Dear Sir/mam i want to know the fee structure of MBA regular degree.
4th June 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Nptt course fees structure,plz give me sir my self jitendra
21st December 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dera sir
can u details give me fee structure,
5th December 2019, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the fee structure of Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program offered by Himalayan University? Also provide me the contact detail of the University?
5th December 2019, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Himalayan University offer top class of educational environment, all types of students facilities of international standard, latest course curriculum, and wide range of degree programs have made us as one of the enriching and enlivening universities of India.

In coming years, it intent to let their students to experience an international behaviour while study under the supervision of foreign faculties. In respect of next mission, it works to open with many new research programs in order to produce versatile and efficient professionals to the corporate world.

Master of Commerce (M.Com)

Master of Commerce (M.Com) degree course in Commerce offered by Himalayan University will prepare commerce graduates for getting employments at posts like accountant, senior accounts executive, assistant manager, sales office (accounts), financial analyst, budget analyst, securities analyst, mutual fund broker, senior executive of corporate sales, etc., based on their respective work-experience.

The course covers all vital and significant areas for crafting such professionals, including Management Accounting, Advanced Accounting & Taxation, Strategic Management, Financial Analysis & Control, Research Methodology for Business, Business Administration, Business Finance, Industrial Economics, Capital Market & Financial Services, Global Economic Environment, etc. motive law, etc. in certain categories of tourism and overall management of any travel and leisure entity.

Program Code

Duration
2 Years

Eligibility
B.Com

Mode
Yearly

Fee
There is nothing mentioned about the fee structure for the Program on its official website, so here I am providing you the contact detail of the University where you can call and find it out:

Contact Detail:
Himalayan University
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation
Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar,
Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
Email: info@himalayanuniversity.com
Phone: 0360-2203618 (Timing - 10am to 2pm - 3pm to 6pm)
Mobile: +91 9910057970 (Timing - 10am to 2pm - 3pm to 6pm)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in