2023 2024 Student Forum
Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   HDFC Bank Scholarships (https://management.ind.in/forum/hdfc-bank-scholarships-22040.html)

Namita M.4 10th February 2013 12:37 PM

HDFC Bank Scholarships

Hello, I want to the HDFC Bank give Merit Scholarships. Can you please tell me the exact web site where I can get the full information as to how to apply and get this scholarship?

Pathak 11th February 2013 01:17 PM

Re: HDFC Bank Scholarships

The HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships is one of the initiatives. HDFC Bank plan to provide out over 5000 Scholarships range from Rs.2, 500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to Rs.1.5 crore, to students from the 4th to the 9th standard.

You have to fill the application form for HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship; the application form is downloading for this website. It can be filled online. Documents to be attached with application form are Details of registered phone number, Photo ID of participant and Copy of school ID

Evaluation for this scholarship is done on the basis of
Last 2 years performance in school
Extracurricular activities and sports participation
Final written test

gopal dey 17th May 2013 04:11 PM

I,m a highsecondery passed guy. I want to finish my higher studies, may I get the HDFC bank scolership?"

Unregistered 26th October 2013 01:32 PM

hi, u will get Hdfc scholarship. Hdfc providing scholarships to graduates also. but 2013 scholarship registration completed. so, best try to apply for next year scholarship. Registrations will happen on June month probabiliy.

Unregistered 26th April 2014 08:58 AM

I Need the application form for registering for the Hdfc Bank Scholarship from where is the form to be downloaded

Unregistered 9th May 2015 09:04 AM

how to get hdfc Annexure IIA or IIB?

MD UMAR FAROOQUE 25th June 2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namita m.4 (Post 42342)
hello, i want to the hdfc bank give merit scholarships. Can you please tell me the exact web site where i can get the full information as to how to apply and get this scholarship?

. I belong to a lower middle class family.................................

Unregistered 29th June 2015 11:23 PM

Iam BBA student.my family face difficulty in providing sufficient money for my studies.Since it is a professional course i want to pay great fee of money.so i prefer to get hdfc scholarship.Am i capable of getting that?can u help me for my future study? I have tried to register the forum of scholarship through mobile.but they did not show image verification number.so i couldn't register.can u help me?

swathyrk93@gmail.com 19th July 2015 10:08 PM

sir,
I am studying for pg 1st year biotechnology.I am.from a poor family. it's after the last date of scholarship that I got all my bsc marklist.so I couldn't apply.can I apply next year? am I eligible sir?

Unregistered 23rd September 2015 10:53 AM

i got selected for HDFC ECSS 2015 scholarship ..but cheque is not dispatched yet.
how can i get my cheque ..The bank is saying that we dont know anything about the scholarship. please kindly reply if any one know about this.