2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

HBEd MDU

I want to take admission in Bachelor of Education (BEd) Course at MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak, Haryana and for this want to apply for attending online Haryana B.Ed (HBED) Counseling so please give me details to apply?
12th April 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: HBEd MDU

Can you tell me if Department of Education of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak offer B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program in its curriculum? Also tell me about the eligibility requirement for the course?
12th April 2018, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HBEd MDU

Department of Education of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak does not offer B Ed (Bachelor of Education) Program in its curriculum. The courses offer by the Department is as follows:

Ph.D.

Eligibility

Master degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned or in an allied subject (52.25% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only).
OR
M. Phil degree or a recognized equivalent degree beyond Master degree level with at least 55% marks (52.25% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only)
OR
Equivalent grade in the grading system and Master degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned or an allied subject.

M. Phil.

Eligibility

Master degree in the relevant subject of this University or an exam recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 2nd Division i.e. 50% marks or grade C in the seven point scale.

M. Ed.

Eligibility

B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, or, any other exam recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto

M.A. (Education)

Eligibility
Bachelor degree/ Shastri exam (New Scheme) of 3 year duration with minimum 45% marks in aggregate, or, any other exam recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.

Contact Detail:
Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana 124001
01262- 393361

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in