2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HAS Exam Required Age Limit

HAS is HPAS Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services for that you want to get eligibility criteria so here I am giving you same:

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university for applying.

Age Limit:
Minimum age limit is 21 years.

Maximum age limit is 35 years.

Pay scale:
The salary for HP Police Service is 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of 5400.

Selection Procedure:
It is based on three stages:

1. Preliminary Examination,
2. Main Examination
3. Selection is based on candidates performance in main examination and viva-voce.

Here I am giving you paper pattern and syllabus of this exam:

Paper pattern:
The preliminary examination of HP Admistrative Combined Competitive Examination is of objective type multiple choice questions consists of two papers.
Paper I - General Studies - 100 questions - carries 200 marks
Paper II - Aptitude Test - 100 questions - carries 200 marks.

Syllabus:
Paper I:
The General Studies Paper of HPAS examination will have topics from History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture, Socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh. History of India, Indian Polity, Economic and Social development, General issues on environmental ecology and General Science.

Paper II:
The Aptitude test paper of HPAS examination will have Comprehension, Interpersonal skills, Logical reasoning, Decision making ability, General mental ability, Numerical ability, English Language.

Candidates needs to be careful while attending answers as there will be negative marking for JP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination where 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. So be sure before attending the question. The time given to complete the exam is two hours for each paper.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in