2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Haryana PMT Seats

I am giving you PMT exam pattern below:

In this PMT entrance test will be of 3 hours duration consisting of a total of 180 questions.

There will be 45 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.

For every correct answer you will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.

Reservation Seats:
85% for Haryana students ( Based on Haryana PMT score )
15% for other states students (Based on AIPMT score )
24th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Haryana PMT Seats? Can you please tell me about the Haryana PMT Seats? Also tell me about its Eligibility crieteria?
24th March 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

The Haryana Pre Medical Test is an entrance test for admission to bachelor medical and dental courses MBBS/BDS/BAMS in the medical and dental institutes of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.

The Haryana PMT is conducted by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak for admission in all the affiliated private and Government medical and dental colleges. Haryana PMT can only be given by the candidates having Haryana domicile.

Reservation seats :

85% for Haryana students ( Based on Haryana PMT 2013 score )

15% for other states students ( Based on AIPMT 2013 score )

Eligibility criteria

The candidates must be a resident of Haryana.

They must pass the higher secondary program in science streams with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

The age of the applicant must be between 17 and 25.

Exam pattern

The Haryana PMT exam comprises of 180 multiple choice objective questions with maximum of 720 marks and total time duration of 3 hours.

It covers the syllabus of XIth and XIIth standard comprising of the following subjects:

Biology (45 Questions)

Chemistry (45 Questions)

Physics (45 Questions)

There is negative marking for marking incorrect answer and medium of question paper is English

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in