2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2013, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HAL Interview Questions Experienced

You are looking for the HAL Interview Questions of any experienced person, i am giving here:

SR flip flop is basically which type of multivibrator?

What is dc induction motor ? and how to control its speed ?

How can we select a capacitor Bank.? i need a standard formula for that.?

what is the density of steel

Why voltge arev transformed in to 132KV/66/KV/33KV like that define hookes law?

There are 4 identical tabulates 2 for fever and 2 for cough, you have to take 1 tabulate of fever and 1 tabulate of cough, if you consume 2 same type of tabulates you will die. then how to consume tabulates???

what is a bus post insulator? explain its application in a substation.

In our factory there is one no. of Series trip HT 6KV OCB. 1. Is it possible to measure CT out put current by 440V Clamp meter? The measurement is required for knowing the exact value of current in CT secondary to set up protection for transformers. 2. plase forward the single line diagram of AMF panel?

Tell me how did you spend your last weekend.

Is it required to use 2 nos of body earthings to any machine though if we use TP with E supply is provided to Machine?

Tell me how did you spend your last weekend.

What is harmonic distortion?how it minimise?

If the time delay of relay with TMS setting 0.1 is 10 sec, then what is the time delaty when the TMS setting is changed to 0.5

Q.Large no of thyristors are used in HVDC transmission to improve______ a) current rating b) voltage rating c) Thyristers are available at high ratings d)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in