2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered fue nhsk

HAL Exam Centers

I am searching for the list of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Exam Centers so please can you give me the list of centers and provide me the page where I can download the list of HAL Exam Centers?
Similar Threads
Thread
FPGEE Exam Centers
SBI PO Exam Centers
ICAR Exam Centers
JEE advanced exam centers
NEET UG Exam Centers
CAT Exam Centers
CUCET Exam Centers
BCECE Exam Centers
MAH CET exam centers
SRM University Exam Centers
SSC Exam Centers
IIT JEE exam Coaching Centers
MHT CET exam centers
WBJEE Exam Centers
USA CFA Exam Centers in India
NET exam centers in Maharashtra
M.Pharm Exam Centers
Exam centers of MBBS of All India Institute of Medical Sciences entrance exam
Centers for GUJCET Exam
MKU Exam Centers
15th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HAL Exam Centers

Here I am giving you list of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Exam Centers as below:-

Ahmedabad
Bangalore
Bhopal
Bhubaneswar
Chandigarh
Chennai
Coimbatore
Delhi
Guwahati
Hyderabad
Jaipur
Kochi
Kolkata
Lucknow
Mumbai
Nagpur
Noida
Pune
Vijayawada
9th March 2022, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi Team, I don't see Guwahati as an exam center. can you please suggest?
6th January 2023, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

my ranchi ko exam center ke rup me nahi dekh raha hu.
10th January 2023, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Current requirements at HAL

• Medical and Health Unit PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR SMO(MEDICINE)
• Medical and Health Unit PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR SMO(ORTHO) ON CONTRACT BASIS
• Accessories Division, Lucknow Advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) under PwBD-HH(HoH) Category for HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow.
• Medical and Health Unit PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR THE POST OF GDMO
• Medical and Health Unit SELECTION FOR THE POST OF X-RAY TECHNICIAN (PART TIME/VISIT BASIS) AT INDUSTRIAL HEALTH CENTER, HAL(BC)
• Avionics Division, Korwa Engagement of Trade (ITI) Apprentices: 2022-23 under Apprentices Act-1961 Click here
• Medical and Health Unit Provisionally Selected Candidate for the Post of SMO(Ophthalmology)
• Avionics Division, Korwa Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) under Cost & Works Accountants Act-1959 Click here
• TAD, Kanpur ITI and Vocational Apprenticeship Notification 2023
• Helicopter Division, Bangalore Engagement of Fireman (Ex-Serviceman) on Tenure Basis for a period of 4 (Four) Years for posting to Helicopter Factory, Tumakuru Click here
• Avionics Division, Korwa Special Recruitment Drive for SC (Ex-Servicemen)-5th Attempt. Click here
• Engine Division, Koraput List of candidates Provisionally Shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview for selection to the post of General Duty Medical Officer (Grade-II) and Sr. Medical Officer (Grade-III) at HAL Koraput Division
• Engine Division, Koraput Advertisement for Recruitment to various posts for (a) Aeronautics College, Sunabeda (b) V.S. Vidyalaya, Sunabeda (c) ADAV High School, Sunabeda and (d) Office of AES (Aeronautics Education Society), Sunabeda, Koraput, Odisha
• HAL Corporate Office Selection of Officers to Various Posts in Customer Service Discipline
• Aircraft Manufacturing Division, Nasik Provisionally Selected candidate for the Post Of Medical Superintendent(Surgery) (Gr-IV)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in