2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Gurukul IIT Jee Roorkee

I want to give the Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) so can you please provide me the contact address and contact number of gurukul IIT JEE coaching center for best preparation of exam ? Also tell me the fees of IIT JEE exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Gurukul School Fees
Cut Off Of Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
Gurukul School Gulbarga
Amco Bank Gurukul
Gurukul IIT Kanpur
SSC Gurukul
Vishwashanti Gurukul IB School
Gurukul School Near Chilkur
Gurukul School Kundapur
Gurukul School Mahadevapura
SES Gurukul School Pune
Gurukul School Notification
Gurukul School Dombivli
Gurukul school trivandrum
Haridwar Gurukul School
Gurukul School MOGA
Gurukul School Kolkata
Gurukul School In Sonipat
7th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: Gurukul IIT Jee Roorkee

Can you tell me about the admission process in Gurukul Education Forum, Roorkee for coaching of IIT JEE Examination as I want to apply for its coaching?
7th July 2018, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gurukul IIT Jee Roorkee

Gurukul Education Forum has been setup by the best and highly experienced Team of GURUS (Ex IITans.) Its aim is to provide teaching to develop every student. Its mission is to serve the society by providing state of the art teaching learning process, an excellent coaching environment to improve the aspirants intellectual assets & ability for sure success.

Admission Process

Gurukul Education Forum offers direct admission option in all of its courses. The direct admission provided on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in Board Examination.

Admission based on Scholarship Test offered for commendable students.

One has to download admission form from website or can get from office. After that they have to submit filled application.

Rules & Regulation for Admissions

Incomplete form will be rejected.

It is compulsory to attach a recent passport size photo on the admission form.

Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position succeeds in Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams.

One also staples 2 extra photographs with the form.

One once enrolled, cannot claim for refund of fee or part of the fee; if one becomes disinterested during the course due to any reason whatsoever.

It is for one to see whether one is eligible for a certain Engineering/ Medical Entrance examination or not.

The Institute does not hold itself responsible if ones admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the exam body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee one has paid to the Institute.

The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student or that of the Parents/Guardian.

Institute reserves the right to make any change in its programs without any prior notice to anybody.

One enrolled will have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of Engineering/Medical Entrance Examination as soon as one receive the admit cards from the examining body.

If one found indulge in any in disciplinary activity/misbehave/misconduct, institute has right to expel student out. No fee claims will be entertained in such case.

Contact Detail:

Gurukul
Roorkee Center
Gurukul Bhawan, Ganga Enclave,
Near Malviya Chowk, Roorkee- 247667
Email:info@gurukulef.com
Phone : 9690020268 / 9690020267

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in