2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Guru Nanak Dev University Mathematics

Hi buddy I want to take admission in Guru Nanak Dev University M.sc Mathematics and for the same here looking for its admission criteria and entrance exam syllabus , so will you plz give me require info ??
17th August 2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Guru Nanak Dev University Mathematics

Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar was established in 1969. It is both a residential and an affiliating university.

Eligibility

Bachelor of Science/Arts with Honours in Mathematics having at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate and at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) in the subject of Mathematics.
or

Bachelor of Science/Arts with Mathematics as one of the elective subjects having at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate and at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) in the subject of Mathematics.
or

Any other examination recognized equivalent thereto.

Mode of Admission
Admission for this course will be based on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the department.

Entrance Test Syllabus
The Entrance Test will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions, carrying one mark each.

It covers the complete present syllabus of Elective Mathematics subject of B.A. /B.Sc. Part: I, II, and III of GNDU, Amritsar.

Candidates are required to fill the correct choice of answer on the OMR sheet with black pen only.

There will be no negative marking.

The duration of this test will be 90 minutes.

Facilities

Library
Computer Center
Laboratories
Healthcare Center
Hostel
Sports
Media Center
Museum
USIC

Address

Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar