2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

GUJCET Registration Status

I have completed registration for GUJCET Online Examination. I want to check my application status. So tell me how I can check my application status online. Give me its full procedure with important instructions. I have only registration number of GUJCET, so is this sufficient or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Akashdeep Registration Status
GUJCET Course
Gujcet mba
What Is GUJCET Exam
Date Of GUJCET
GUJCET Key
CA CPT Registration Status
Gujcet
Course for GUJCET
Gujcet pmt
GUJCET Last Date
About GUJCET
Akashdeep IGNOU Registration Status
GUJCET Cutoff
When is the Result of GUJCET
Gujcet dd
GUJCET for MCA
Application form Status for GUJCET exam
Procedure to check the registration status of ICSI
GUJCET Exam Form Status checking process
4th July 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: GUJCET Registration Status

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me how to check registration status of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Gujarat Common Entrance Test?
4th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GUJCET Registration Status

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Gujarat Common Entrance Test is provides online portal for check registration status for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level entrance test which is administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB).

The GUJCET is held for admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self-finance institutes of Gujarat.

Enter detail for check registration status of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Gujarat Common Entrance Test:

Important dates:
Dates are over:

Issue of application form 23rd March 2018
Last date to apply 7th April 2018
Availability of admit card 17th April 2018
Exam date 23rd April 2018
Physics/Chemistry (10:00 AM 12:00 PM)
Biology (1:00 PM 2:00 PM)
Mathematics (4:00 PM 5:00 PM)
Answer key release 26th April 2018
Result Declaration 10th May 2018
Counselling date 26th April 2018

Statistics

Paper Registered Candidates Appeared Candidates
Physics & Chemistry 136498 134, 979
Mathematics 62,761 61, 981
Biology 74,048 73,171

Eligibility:

The candidate should be of Indian nationality.

All candidates should be bonafide residents of Gujarat. Bonafide residents of Gujarat who are residing in other states of the country will also be eligible for GUJCET.

Should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board

Candidates who will be completing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination will also be eligible for admission.

Minimum score of 45% has to be secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The reserved category candidates will have to score 40% marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in