2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th July 2012, 09:12 AM
Prabahar.S

GUJCET Examination

I planning to apply for the GUJCET examination for that reason I need the application form. Will you provide me the application form? Also tell me the important dates of the examination.
Similar Threads
Thread
Preparation For GUJCET
GUJCET Course
Gujcet mba
GUJCET Key
Gujcet
GUJCET Site
Course for GUJCET
Gujcet pmt
GUJCET Examination
GUJCET Last Date
GUJCET Examination Date
About GUJCET
Key of GUJCET Exam
GUJCET Medical
Examination for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Admit Card
Gujcet dd
GUJCET for MCA
Best Book For GUJCET
Civil services examination Eligibility and examination pattern
GUJCET Examination Papers
12th July 2012, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GUJCET Examination

You can get GUJCET 2012 entrance application form or information booklet on the payment of Rs 250/- by Demand Draft From National Bank Payable at Ahmedabad in the favour of "Secretary Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar"

Examination dates: 5th April 2012

Eligibility: Candidates who have passed Higher secondary certificate examination science stream conducted by the Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board., Gandhinagar
21st March 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the details of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Exam as my friend will be giving the exam this year?
21st March 2015, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test – 2015 (GUJCET – 2015) for admission into courses like:- MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Optometry etc. in the various government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat.

Important Dates 2015
Start of Online Application : November 7, 2014
Closing of Online Application : December 18, 2014
Online Examination : April 10 to 11, 2015
Offline Examination : April 4, 2015

GUJCET 2015 Application Form Details:-

Academic Qualification:-
HSC in medical stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar

Age Limitation:-
Min. 17 years.

Application Fee:-
Rs. 250/-.

GUJCET Syllabus

CHEMISTRY •Solid State • Solutions • Electrochemistry • Chemical Kinetics • Surface Chemistry • General Principles and processes of isolation of elements • p- Block Elements • d and f Block Elements • Co-ordination compunds • Haloalkelines and Haloarenes • Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers • Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids • Organic Compunds containing nitrogen •Biomolecules •Polymers • Chemistry in everday life.

PHYSICS • Electrostatistics • Current Electricity • Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism • Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents • Electromagnetic waves • Optics • Dual nature of matter and radiation • Atoms and nuclei • Electronic Devices • Communication systems

BIOLOGY • Diversity in Living World • Structural Organization in animals and plants • Cell Structure and Function • Plant Physiology • Human Physiology • Reproduction • Genetics and Evolution • Biology and Human Welfare • Biotechnology and its application • Ecology and its environment

BIOTECHNOLOGY Introduction to Biotechnology • Biomolecules • Cell and Development • Genetics and Molecular Biology • Protein and Gene Manipulation • Cell Culture and Genetic Manupilation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in