2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2012, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GUJCET Application Form Availability

I am giving the important dates of Gujarat Common Entrance Test for your reference. I am giving the information after checking the official website of GUJCET 2013.

The examination notification will be given on 1st week of December 2012. The application forms will be provided only after the publishing of notification. You can apply online for the examination. The examination will be given on 1st week of April 2013.
27th July 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

GUJCET Application Form Availability

From which date the Gujarat Common Entrance Test application form will be available, please give idea about dates & more information related to GUJCET???
28th July 2015, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GUJCET Application Form Availability

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for those candidates who want to take admission into various medical courses in the state of Gujarat.

For the year 2015, the application dates has already gone in March, so now you can not get GUJCET application now, for your idea I am giving tentative dates for GUJCET:

Online registration will be start from:-
March 2016
Last date for online registration:-
April 2016
Admit card will be available from:-
May 2016
Exam will be held on:-
May 2016
Result will be declared on:-
June 2016
Allotment of seats:-
June 2016

Qualification:-
The applicant should have pass HSC in medical stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar

Age Limitation:-
Min 17 years

Application Fee:-
Rs. 250/-.
GUJCET notification

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in