2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Gujarat University Handbook

i want to get admission in Gujarat university so for this I want the hand book of the university for taking the information about the courses and the admission process of the Gujarat university ? also tell me the last date of submission of application form ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Amrita University Information Handbook
Amrita University Handbook
IELTS handbook PDF
CCSU Handbook
GOA University Handbook-15
Punjabi University Handbook Of Information
BHS UF Handbook
Handbook of Kashmir University
Bath Spa University Education Studies Handbook
KPSC Handbook
CQU MBA handbook
MBA handbook pdf
MBA UNSW Handbook
LSAT Handbook Pdf
Bath Spa University Student Handbook
SBI PO Handbook
Delhi University Handbook
TJ Admissions Handbook
CQ university Handbook
OU faculty handbook
29th January 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Gujarat University Handbook

Can you provide me the details mentioned in the Gujarat University Handbook Part-C: Ordinances and Regulations? Provide me the same in PDF Format?
29th January 2020, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gujarat University Handbook

The details mentioned in the Gujarat University Handbook Part-C: Ordinances and Regulations are as follows:

Committees of the Executive Council

(1) University Publication Board
O. 1 :
The University Publication Board shall consist of -
(i) The Vice-Chancellor,
(ii) The Pro-Vice-Chancellor, if any,
(iii) The Deans of Faculties,
(iv) Seven persons appointed by the Executive Council, five of whom shall be from amongst the Heads of the University Departments, Heads of recognised Institutions and Members of the Board of University Teaching and Research,

O. 2 :
Members of the Board shall hold office for three years. Any casual vacancy caused by death, resignation or the member's ceasing to hold a particular office, or to answer a particular designation, by virtue of which he became a member, shall be filled up by the Executive Council by nomination. A member so nominated shall hold office for the unexpired residue of the term of office of the original member whose place he occupies.

Q.3 :
The Board shall meet annually in September, or whenever convened by the Vice Chancellor Suo moto, or on the requisition of not less than three members of the Board. Five members shall form the quorum for a meeting of the Board. No quorum shall be necessary for an adjourned meeting.

O. 4 :
The Vice-Chancellor shall, if present, preside at the meetings of the Board, and in his absence, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor and in the absence of both, a member elected by the meeting shall preside at the meeting of the Board. The oldest amongst the deans present shall take the chair for and until such election only.

Gujarat University Handbook Part-C: Ordinances and Regulations

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in