2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gujarat Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar Gujarat

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have completed diploma in Computer Engineering from GTU so now I want to get 12th Equivalent Certificate so how can I get that certificate please inform me.

With Regards,

Sagar Makwana

Contct No. : +91 95868 68802
Email Add. : sagarmakwana1111@gmail.com
16th August 2017, 12:08 AM
rajesh thakor

sir main mahesana(gujarat) se hu. maine diploma electronics & communication engg.(government polytechnic vadanagar) se kiya hai.maine 12 pass equilent ka certificate bhi liya hai to kya main gujarat government job jo 12 pass ki bharati me ye 12 pass equilent certificate par main apply kar sakata hu? kya ye valid hoga? please sir fast reply me.

rajesh thakor
mo: 9913483818
email address: rajesht2707@gmail.com
22nd August 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

to get the
12th Equivalent Certificate for Diploma passout students

what have to do I ?

Upal Chudasma Ph no 9426169540
13th September 2017, 04:46 PM
manish nimavat

I am 8th std pass ,can I give 10th bord exam
I have finished 8th class 3 years ago
1st December 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me
12th equivalent certificate issue..
Election chhe to certificate kam chlu 6. ..
28th February 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

સાહેબશ્રી,
સવિનય સાથે જણાવવનું કે મે ૨૦૧૩માં ૧૦મુ ધોરણ પાસ કર્યા પછી આઇ.ટી. આઇ. ફીટર (બે વર્ષ) નો કોર્સ ૨૦૧૮માં કરેલ છે. તો મને gsebનું ધોરણ ૧૨ પાસ અંગેનું (સાયન્સ/કોમર્સ/આર્ટ્સ ) ક્યુ પ્રમાણપત્ર મળી શકે ?
7th November 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir would you please provide me Contact Detail of Gujarat Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar Gujarat . also provide me Exam details of Gujarat Secondary Education Board
7th November 2019, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state's secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.

The board was formed on the basis of 'The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972' and conducts the state level exam. Its main academic task is preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools as well as registered private schools. It also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools.

It conducts 2 main exams - The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) examination for Standard XI-XII students in Gujarat.

It also holds a Talent Search for students of Std VIII & IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided into 2 major parts. Recently, it has changed State level Exams from JEE (Mains) to GUJCET.

Its main responsibilities include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. It is responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.

Contact Detail:

Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Address: Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10B, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382910
Phone: 079 2322 0538

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in