2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Gtu ldrp

Hello Sir I am studying in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar and I am filling an Entrance Exam form so I need GTU code of this Institute . Would you please provide me that code with full address and contact number so I can easily fill this form ? Thank you in advance ……
Similar Threads
Thread
Ldrp MBA faculty
LDRP MBA Gandhinagar
Ldrp MBA
LDRP ITR Gtuinfo
LDRP MBA Faculty
Ldrp gandhinagar MBA
13th July 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gtu ldrp

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Department of MCA of the LDRP Institute Of Technology And Research, Gandhinagar ?
13th July 2018, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gtu ldrp

LDRP Institute of Technology And Research, Gandhinagar was established in 2005 - 2006. The college has made steady progress during the past one year of its existence. Established as a pace setting Institute of Technical Education imparting undergraduate and postgraduate education,

The Information About the Department of MCA of the LDRP Institute Of Technology And Research, Gandhinagar is given below

Empower the students to play a key role through the competency based educational and training programs that promote planned and sustainable growth of the society, state, country and the entire world with employable technical skills consistent with latest technological innovations.

Department Profile

MCA department of LDRP Institute of Technology and Research was established in the year 2007-08.
The current intake of the students is 60.
3 year full time Master degree Course (FOR BBA / B.Com Students) or
2 Years full time Master degree Course Lateral Entry (For BCA/B.Sc CS / B.Sc IT / BE Computer / BE IT)
Recognized by AICTE.
Fees as per Fee Regulatory Committee.
Constituent college of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
The department is dedicated to providing well disciplined environment with high-quality computer education facilities for students.
Staff : 02 Professors / 01 Asst. Professor / 08 Lectures / 01 Lab Assistant

Faculties

DR. KEYUR SHAH
SUNIL JOSHI
MAHENDRA KHAMBHALIA
SWATI S. PATEL
KINJAL PATEL
PARITA PATEL
VAISHALI PATEL
RUPAM PATEL
BHRANTAV VORA
BHUMIKA ARORA
NISHA PATEL

For more Information you may Contact to the LDRP Institute of Technology And Research, Gandhinagar the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
LDRP Institute of Technology & Research,
Near KH-5,
Sector-15,
Gandhinagar - 382015.
E-Mail: info@ldrp.ac.in
Phone: + 91 - 079 - 23241492

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in