2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

GSU Robinson

Hello sir, I am Johnson Charles. I am from Atlanta. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Robinson College of Business - Georgia State University (GSU). Can you give me details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Georgia State University Robinson College of Business
GSU Robinson College of Business
JM Robinson High School Concord Nc
25th February 2016, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GSU Robinson

As you have asked about the Robinson College of Business - Georgia State University, I am giving you information about it
J. Mack Robinson College of Business is the business school of Georgia State University.
It was formed in the year 1913.
It is locatd in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
It is affiliated by Georgia State University.
It offers programs for a PhD, Executive Doctorate in Business, four Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs: Professional MBA, Flexible MBA, Executive MBA, and Global Partners MBA, specialized master's degree programs, an undergraduate Bachelor of Business Administration program with 10 majors, and 6 graduate certificate programs.

Its Business and Accounting programs are accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Classes are held in Downtown and Buckhead districts of Atlanta.

The academic units of the College are:

School of Accountancy
Department of Computer Information Systems
Department of Finance
Institute of Health Administration
Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality Administration
Institute of International Business
Department of Managerial Sciences
Department of Marketing
Department of Real Estate
Department of Risk Management and Insurance
For 2011, Robinson's undergrad programs were ranked #110 in the nation by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
In addition, the part-time MBA program was also ranked No. 22 in the nation by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.

For 2013-2014, the Robinson was ranked 50th among North American MBA programs by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), as part of the TopMBA Global 200 Business Schools Report

J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Address: 35 Broad St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, United States
Phone: +1 404-413-2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in