2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

GRE UW Oshkosh

Hello sir I am here as I want to know what is the Reschedule fee of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) of The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh so will you please tell me about this??
Similar Threads
Thread
Oshkosh MBA
UW Oshkosh Executive MBA
Oshkosh MBA Ranking
Power Grid Solutions Oshkosh
UW Oshkosh MBA
UW Oshkosh MBA curriculum
GRE Oshkosh
UW Oshkosh MBA tuition cost
UW Oshkosh MBA Emphasis
Uw oshkosh MBA green bay
Uw oshkosh MBA class schedule
UW Oshkosh MBA Ranking
MBA Programs Oshkosh
8th March 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GRE UW Oshkosh

The University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh is a public university in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States.

Part of the University of Wisconsin System, it offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees.

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test and Subject Tests are taken by individuals applying to graduate programs in natural sciences, engineering, social sciences, business, humanities and arts, education, and other fields

Cost

The current cost of the General Test is $195.00 (subject to change without notice).

If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must call the National Registration Center at least three business days prior to your scheduled appointment.

-Reschedule fee $50.
-Refund: half of original test fee.

Identification

U.S. Citizens: One valid form of government ID (NOT EXPIRED) (driver's license).

Non-U.S. Citizens: Valid Passport (please see GRE web site for detailed information).

Contact Details
University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh  
800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901, United States
Phone: +1 920-424-1234

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in