2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2013, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Grand Valley MBA

The MBA program was Grand Valley’s first graduate business program, launched in 1973 in response to the business community’s interest, which remains a driving force today. The Seidman College and the MBA program have benefitted over the past nearly 40 years from a relationship with the same business community, which is now served by nearly 2500 Seidman MBA alumni.

The Seidman College of Business was accredited by AACSB – International in 1995.
AACSB is the premier business college accrediting and is a validation of your degree. Accreditation through this organization requires a very rigorous review of all facets of the school and its programs, including, but not limited to, quality of curriculum, faculty, university and college support systems and resources, alumni, and students. It is important to us and to you, as it makes your degree more valuable.

The Seidman College consists of more than 80 full-time faculty members in five academic departments:
Accounting,
Economics,
Finance,
Management, and
Marketing.

These individuals come from many different countries and backgrounds, providing a wide variety of knowledge about the business, international, and academic communities you will explore during your time as an MBA
student. There are three full-time staff members in the Graduate Business Office, an office dedicated to providing the best service to graduate students.

Rest of the detail is attached in below MBA Hand Book
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Grand Valley MBA hand Book.pdf (991.0 KB, 54 views)
23rd March 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA from Grand Valley State University for that I want to get applying process of this program so will you please provide me that ?
23rd March 2015, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to do MBA from Grand Valley State University for that you want to get applying process of this program so here I am giving you same:

Firstly go on official website of Grand Valley State University.

On that page upper side you have to click on Majors & Programs option and search your course.

And then click on Business, Full-Time Integrated M.B.A. (FIMBA) option.

On new page right side you have to do click on apply now option.

On new page after filling required information you can apply for this course.

Here is the image of that page:

Address:
Grand Valley State University
1 Campus Drive, Allendale, MI, United States ‎
+1 616-331-5000

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Grand+Valley+State+University+&hl=en&ll=42. 965153,-85.890791&spn=0.008966,0.021136&sll=28.585106,77.1 63827&sspn=0.010759,0.021136&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in