2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

GPAT Reviewer MBA

The GPAT Examination is conducted for admission in MBA Program. In India, there are so many Entrance Exams for MBA admission. But I want to get reviews about the GPAT Exam. But I don’t identify that how and where can I get reviews about this Exam? Provide list of all coaching Institutes which offers coaching for GPAT. I can get reviews from there.
Similar Threads
Thread
MSA UPCAT Reviewer
UPCAT Math Reviewer PDF
Non GPAT
Use of GPAT
NMAT Online Reviewer
Chemistry Reviewer for NMAT
Gpat
PHD after GPAT
Key Of GPAT
UPCAT Latest Reviewer
Ateneo MBA Entrance Exam Reviewer
Welcome to GPAT
UPCAT reviewer book
Welcome GPAT
Reviewer of UPCAT
GPAT Fee
Key For GPAT
Gpat ppt
GPAT For Phd
What is cut off of GPAT? Also provide me list of GPAT colleges?
2nd November 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: GPAT Reviewer MBA

Hello brother I am going to give GPAT MBA exam this year so please tell me some tips for my preparation?
2nd November 2015, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GPAT Reviewer MBA

Hello brother as you asked for tips for your preparation on GPAT MBA exam so I am providing you the tips……

When you start studying, first keep your mind fresh without any thoughts other than your GOAL , with a peace of mind and scheduled tasks based on time.

Do not neglect your sleep, because good sleep brings your body and mind to relaxed state.

Some students make their schedule like, they pick one subject and complete it fully and then go for next subjects and some take all subjects simultaneously. Up-to average level the second one is more effective.

Always remember REVISION is the most important task you should always follow and make sure that you revise the previous learned chapters before every day schedule.

Whenever you read any chapter write important points on the top of the page of your notes/copy.

List of books recommended for the preparation of GPAT Exam :

Pharmaceutics: Lackman, Remington, IP, Martin, NK Jain ( for NDDS), GK Jani (For calculation)

Pharmacology: KDT, Rang & Dale, Lippincott wilium Ilustrated Review of Pharmacology, color atlas of Pharmacology

Pharma chemistry : Jerry March, I.L.Finar , Wilsion -Gisvold, foye, D.Sriram & P.Yogessawari (medicinal chemistry)

Pharmacognosy: Trease & Evans, willis, Kokate

Biochemistry: Lehninger, Lippincott wilium Ilustrated Review of Biochemistry, Harper, U V Satyanarayan

Microbiology: Pelzar, Presscott

Clinical Pharmacy: we will put important topic on our study material section

Analysis: Silversteine, Willard, Vogel, Scoog, Y R Sharma ,

Jurisprudence : N. K. Jain

Natural Products Chemistry: O. P. Agrawal

Organic Chemistry: Morision & Boyed

Physical Chemstry: shishir mittal (disha publication)

Clinical Pharmacology: For Pathophysiology & Management of disease: Kodakimble, Dipiro, Roger walker

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in