2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th September 2015, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Goyal Infotech IIT Kharagpur

As you want to know about details about Goyal Infotech Kharagpur , here I am providing for same :

Address :
Goyal Infotech
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721301

[MAP]Goyal Infotech IIT Kharagpur[/MAP]

Latest Work Areas :

Hotels hound
Logonsale
Magicwell

Testimonials :

"I highly recommend Goyal Infotech They are very knowledgeable, prompt, excellent and efficient with coding and an outstanding output. They gave me exactly what I requested. Their work is superb.

Not only are they consummate professionals who can work magic with design and programming, but their attention to my needs and willingness to make any modification that I requested, was beyond anything I ever expected. They have very reasonable fees for the excellent professional service they provide. I am very impressed with their work and will definitely be doing more business with them."

Digital Marketing :

When it comes to marketing your business online, tweeting about the contents of your breakfast just won't cut it.
What exactly is online marketing or digital marketing? It's the catch-all term which describes the process of promoting your business online using integrated, targeted and measurable activities such as social media marketing, PPC and online PR .

At Datadial our online marketing services are results based. If it works we do it. If it doesn't we don't. And while we use social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, we're more focused on getting you brand exposure and driving traffic and sales through

Online Marketing services :

Search engine optimisation
Link building
Online PR
Social media marketing
Reputation management
Pay Per Click
Email marketing

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in