2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th December 2014, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Government Jobs with 2 Backs in B.Tech

Even though you have 2 backlogs also you are perfectly eligible for all the government job but there is one condition which is while submitting the proofs of qualification you should clear all your backlogs and satisfy all the eligibility criterion.

One needs to clear the Entrance Exam or GATE Exam, on whose score on which you will get Government jobs.

In this way you can write the following examinations:

Banking jobs – There are various jobs available in this field. Nowadays numerous vacancies are available for PO, clerks and other posts in various banks where the selection criterion is based on competitive written test and interview.

Hospital /Medical jobs – which include nursing, pharmaceutical jobs, biotech jobs, physician jobs etc.

Engineering jobs – where in numerous opportunities are available in government run organizations such as ISRO , BHEL , ONGC etc as well as in other field

Defence jobs – Various positions are vacant in different departments such as Navy, Army and Air force in different managerial and subordinate ranks.

Management jobs – which include jobs in the field of HR, Marketing etc in large government run concerns and other MNCs.

Police jobs – which involve entry through exams conducted and training, are imparted on clearing the tests.

Academics /Teaching jobs – which involve opportunities in government, run schools/colleges/universities such as IIT, IIM etc

IT jobs – where in this sector is booming numerous vacancies are open in this field.

Judicial jobs – available in different high courts and other subordinate courts in India.
Civil Aviation jobs – Numerous vacancies in aviation sector in government run airlines etc.
10th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know a candidate with 2 Backs in B.Tech is eligible for Government Jobs or not so here can you please give me details ?
10th December 2015, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea you can do govt job but firstly you have to clear that backs here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility for entrance exam :

candidate must have passed b.tech from recognized university with 60% atleast.

candidate must not have any kind of backlog pending.

candidate must have good technical & communicative knowledge.

Government sector

BSNL

MTNL

IOCL

IGDR

IGARC

NTPC

ONGC

SAIL

BHEL

GAIL

BARC