2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Government job in GETCO

GETCO is the Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited it conducts exam to recruit for the post of Junior Engineer

Eligibility Criteria:
BE (Electrical) with minimum 65% from recognized university

Nationality: Indian

Age Limit:
28 Years.

Procedure to apply
Candidate can apply Online from its official website whenever it publish notification for the recruitment of any post

It publish the recruitment notice in the employment newspaper so you can check from there or from its official website

Here I am giving you the dates of Last time recruitment notice so you can get the idea for the next notification from it

Opening of online registration: 04.12.13
Last date of online registration 12.12.13
Last date for any updatation, validation, payment etc. 15.12.13
Intimation of online exam & exam centre 21.12.13
Date of Online Exam 28.12.13

Selection process
The selected will be on the basis of qualifying the online examination and on the basis of merit list announced by the GETCO

Contact Details:
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited Head Office
Main Rd, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361006 ‎

Map location:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Gujarat+Energy+Transmission+Corporation+Lim ited+&hl=en&sll=22.469247,70.055145&sspn=0.008764, 0.01384&hq=Gujarat+Energy+Transmission+Corporation +Limited&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
4th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the jobs Available art the GETCO ? please provide me the details of the jobs available at the GETCO ?
4th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Jobs that are available At the GETCO let me tell you that At present there is no job vacancy , when it has you may be seen on the official Site of the GETCO .here I am giving you the process through which you may get the job details of the GETCO pvt ltd . When it has

Go to the official site of the GETCO

Welcome to GETCO

Where you may see the link of the career section of the top menu links

Click on that link After clicking you may reach on to the page of the career section. Where you may find the details of the jobs .

For your help here I am giving you the snapshot of that page.

GETCo career section

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in