2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2014, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Government Job after Btech ECE With 70% and No Backlogs

After completing Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication with 70% marks you are eligible for the government’s jobs. Many government companies recruit the aspirants in Electronics and Communication stream. You can apply for the entrance examination of following government companies:

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electricals Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Steel Authority of India Limited
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
Indian Space Research Organisation
Indian Oil Corporation

For higher studies you are eligible for following courses:

M. Tech. Automotive Electronics (in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners)
M. Tech. Communication Engineering
M. Tech. Nanotechnology
M. Tech. Sensor System Technology
M. Tech. VLSI Design

As on 5August 2014 following jobs are available for the ECE students in various fields:

Faculty - ECE School of Engineering (2 - 7 yrs)
Amrita university

Senior Design Engineer , FPGA (4 - 8 yrs)
Cerium Systems

Lead Verification Engineer / Senior Verification Engineer (3 - 8 yrs)
Cerium Systems

Electrical Component (2 - 5 yrs)
Geometric Ltd

Electrical Component (2 - 5 yrs)
Geometric Ltd
5th November 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend myself Vijendra brother tell that what type of government job after Btech ECE With 70% and with no Backlogs?
5th November 2015, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Vijendra here I am providing you the details for government job after Btech ECE With 70% and with no Backlogs…………..

SOFTWARE SECTOR:
There are many software companies currently and some of them are listed below:
TCS
HCL
INFOSYS
WIPRO
MAHENDRA SATYAM ACCENTURE
SYNTEL
MPHASIS
IBM
MICROSOFT

The selection process for all the companies is almost same. It consists of three rounds.Every round is a knock out round and if you get selected in all the rounds then you will be given an offer letter.
1.Written test.
2.Technical Interview.
3.HR Interview.

CORE SECTOR:
In government sector, you have good opportunities in public sector companies
NTPC
ONGC
DRDO
HAL
IOCL
POWER GRID
G.A.I.L
S.A.I.L
B.H.E.L
B.E.L

Some of the opportunities in the government sector are mentioned below:

R.R.B EXAM
This exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board for many posts under Group I,II,III,IV.There will be a written test and the selected candidates will undergo a training period.Being a final year student you can write the exam.

IES EXAM
It is the Indian Engineering Services exam where the qualified candidates will get a job in the public sector companies. As a graduate you are eligible for the exam.

CPF EXAM
The CPF exam is the central police force exam. This exam is conducted for the various posts in the police force.

IBPS BANK EXAMS
These are the exams conducted for the posts of clerks and p.o's in the 19 banks throughout India.As a graduate you can apply for both the posts. There will be a written test and an interview.Being in final year you are eligible for the clerk exam but for the p.o exam you must complete graduation.

UPSC EXAMS
There are many exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The exams are IAS,IPS,IFS,CBI etc. Only graduates are eligible for these exams and the exam pattern consists of a written test and an interview. Not only the above mentioned exams,there are many other exams conducted by the UPSC.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in