2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Google Map NIT Calicut

Hey , I want to get the location of the NIT Calicut campus and hostel . I want to use the Google map facility for getting map. Will you please tell how I can use the Google map facility to get map of the NIT Calicut campus and hostel.
Similar Threads
Thread
Google Map IIM Lucknow
Google IIT Roorkee
Google Maps NIT Calicut Campus
NIT Calicut Google Placement
IIT BHU Google Map
NIT GOA Google Map
AIIMS Google Map
VNIT Google Map
Internships At Google
MDU Rohtak Google Map
SVNIT Google Map
MBA Careers Google
DMRC Google Map
Google Jobs
Google Map IIT Kanpur
Google GNDU
Google Placement in LPU
SRM University Google Map
Google
MDU Google Finance
23rd April 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: Google Map NIT Calicut

Can you provide me the contact address, contact number and map of location of NIT (National Institute of Technology) Calicut as I want to visit it?
23rd April 2018, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Google Map NIT Calicut

NIT (National Institute of Technology) Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007.

Its mission is to develop high quality technical education and personnel with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, technical and managerial skills, innovative research capabilities, and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of mankind, adapting themselves to changing technological environment with the highest ethical values as the inner strength.

Contact Detail:
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus P.O, Calicut Mukkam Road,
Kattangal, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601
0495 228 6106

Map
[MAP]National Institute of Technology, Calicut[/MAP]

Board of Governors

Chairperson
Director (Chairperson I/c)

Ex. Officio Member
Dr.SivajiChakravorti, Director, National Institute of Technology, Calicut

Special Secretary or Additional Secretary or Joint Secretary dealing with Technical Education, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development

Financial Advisor, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development

Prof. ManjuBansal, Professor, IISc, Bangalore; Founder Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
(NIT Council Nominee)

Prof. MythiliRamaswamy, Dean, TIFR Centre for Applied Mathematics, Bangalore ( NIT Council Nominee)

Adv.P.M.SureshBabu,Matha, Kuthiravattom, Calicut (State Govt. Nominee)

Dr.P.M.Abdul Majeed,Grace Villa, NIT Campus. P.O, Calicut (State Govt. Nominee)

Dr. J.Sudhakumar, Professor & Head, Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut. (Nominee of Senate)

Dr.A.V.Babu, Associate Professor, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Calicut (Nominee of Senate)

Secretary
Lt Col Pankajakshan, Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in