2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

23rd July 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gondwana University Rules

Hello sir, which rules are provided by Gondwana University for exam? Is there any one can give me Gondwana University rules?
23rd July 2018, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gondwana University Rules

The Gondwana University is provides special rules for examination to its students. The University follows the reservation policy and rules of the Government of Maharashtra governing admission to higher educational institutions.

As per the rules of Gondwana University any candidate seeking admission in undergraduate course has to have successfully completed 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent.

The Gondwana University was established in 2011 is a government University located in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra.

The University is offering various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different streams including arts, management, commerce, science, engineering, law, and pharmacy.

The academic year of Gondwana University begins in the month of June every year.

Rules of Promotion: Rules of Promotion are as under:

Semester Condition to be fulfilled for promotion
From I to II Should have appeared for atleast one theory paper in Semester-I
From II to III Should have passed minimum 40% papers in Semester-I and minimum 40% papers in Semester II
From III to IV Should have appeared for atleast one theory paper in Semester-III
From IV to V Should have passed all papers of Semester I and Semester II
Offered courses:

Course Name
M.A.
Mass Communication
Social Work
Library and Information Science
Labour Studies
M.L.I.S
MLS
M.Sc.
MCA
LLM
MHRDE
MCLIT
M.Ed.
M.Tech.
Faculty of Law

Address:

Gondwana University
University in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra
Complex, MIDC Road, Police Quarters, Gadchiroli, Maharashtra 442605

Here is PDF for rules are provided by Gondwana University:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rules are provided by Gondwana University.pdf (389.3 KB, 32 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in