2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Goibibo Standard Chartered Offer

Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries

As you asking for the Gobibo offers of the standard charted bank let me tell you that As per my knowledge this offer is not available at present the offer was valid from the 27 February 2014 till 26 May 2014.

in this gift offer one may your Standard Chartered Credit or Debit Card for Rs. 24,000 or more and get Goibibo Credits worth Rs. 1000. Offer valid on cumulative transactions with promo code BONUSGIFT

for getting the information about the offers on the credit / debit card of the Standard charted bank you may go to the official site of the Standard charted bank
the page may look as follow :
Standard charted bank

there at the menu you may see the credit card offers click on that after clikxing you may redirtect on to the page from there you may get information about the Credit card offeres of the Standard charted bank for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Standard charted bank credit card offers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in