2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st May 2016, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GNIT MBA Fees Structure

The MBA division set up in the year 2001 is presented with group of employees with sufficient experience from scholastics, industry and exploration. Phenomenal base, library, condition of-workmanship PCs with the most recent advances in innovation make the office a class separated. It helps programming industry by making and giving finest future programming experts year by year. The go out understudies of the office are performing greatly well in just about all the main association and making the name of the division brighter.

Affirmation Eligibility Criteria for Session : 2016-2017

M.B.A PROGRAM

Competitor more likely than not passed Bachelors degree course of three years least term from any perceived Indian University or its equal, perceived by AIU securing least half (45% for SC/ST) marks in total with no elegance. If there should arise an occurrence of affirmation in MCA, hopeful more likely than not passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.

Affirmation

Affirmation Process for UPSEE Counselling Reporting Candidates

STEP – 1

All understudies dispensed seat from UPSEE Counseling are encouraged to gather the Following from Admission Coordinator subsequent to creating Original UPSEE Seat Allotment Letter :

(i) Prospectus (ii) Fee Structure (Form No. 1)

(iii) List of Documents Required (Form No. 2) (iv) Request Letter for issue of Admission structure (Form No. 3)

(v) Affidavit by Student for Anti-Ragging (Form No. 5) (vi) Affidavit by Parents for Anti-Ragging (Form No. 6)

(vii) Temporary I.D Card (Form No. 7) (viii) Gap Year Affidavit (if there should be an occurrence of Gap Year) – Form No. 8

(ix) Request Letter for benefiting Scholarship (Form No. 9) (x) Scholarship (Form No. 10)

(xi) Scholarship Affidavit of Student (Form No. 11) (xii) Scholarship Affidavit of Parent (Form No. 12)

(xiii) Bus Pass structure (Form No. 13) – If Interested for Bus Facility

(xiv) Hostel Registration (Form No. 14) ) (xv) I.D. Era (Form No. 16)

(xvi) Hostel Affidavit of Student/Parent (Form No. 15) (xvii) Loan Letter (if required)

STEP - 2

In the wake of Filling-up of Request Letter for issue of Admission Application (Form No. 3), if the understudy, is qualified for profiting Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/GEN/MIN classifications, according to rules of Samaj Kalyan Office, and on the off chance that they are intrigued for benefiting the Scholarship office from Samaj Kalyan Office, they are educated to contact Scholarship Coordinator with respect to the Institute and store The Form No. 09 alongside essential records.

In the wake of storing the above records, the Scholarship Coordinator will check the same and take into account unwinding of Tuition Fee/Scholarship as endorsed by the Samaj Kalyan Office.

STEP – 3

Understudies are encouraged to contact Admission Coordinator alongside Request Letter for issue of Admission (Form No. 3) alongside Photocopy of records recorded on the back of structure No. 3 and get the consent for issue of Admission File. The Admission File contains the accompanying records :

(i) Admission Application (Form No. 4) (ii) I.D. Era (Form No. 16)

STEP - 4

In the wake of gathering the Admission File, competitor is educated to report at Waiting Room and fill the Admission structure (Form No. 4) and I.D. Era (Form No. 16) and present the self verified photocopy of records said in the rundown of reports required (Form : 2) for fulfillment of confirmation document

STEP – 5

Subsequent to finishing all the archives required in the Admission File, Students are encouraged to contact the Respective File Coordinators (Branch-wise Counter List showed before the Room) for I.D. era and Fee Deposit Slip

STEP – 6

Gather the Fee Deposit Slip from the Coordinator and Deposit the Academic/Hostel Fee at Accounts Section

STEP – 7

On the off chance that, understudies decided on Institute Hostel, they are educated to contact Hostel Warden at Reception of Girls Hostel (if there should be an occurrence of female hopeful) or New Boys Hostel (in the event of male competitor) alongside Hostel Registration Form No. 14 and photocopy of required Hostel Fee kept for booking of inn room.

STEP – 8

On the off chance that, understudies decided on Institute Transport Facility, they are educated to contact Transport In-control (alongside Form No. 13) for issue of Bus Pass in the wake of keeping the required expenses

STEP – 9

Subsequent to completing all the above formalities, students are informed to report the institute on the schedule mentioned in the institute web-site

Fees Details for MBA Program:

Contact Details:

GNIT College of Management
Plot No. 6C,
Knowledge Park-II ,
G.B Nagar,
Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh,
India – 201306
Contact No: 0120-2328243
Email: pgdm@gnit.net, gnitcm@gnitcm.net

Quick Reply