2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd September 2015, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GNDU Entrance Test

As you want I am here giving you detail about the eligibility and Entrance examination process of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU).

Eligibility:

Qualification Required
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 50% for post-graduate courses.

10+2 from a recognized Board with minimum 45% marks.

Exam Pattern:

There will be 2 papers one for LL.B and one for LL.M

There will be 200 questions in LL.B paper and 100 questions for LL.M paper

The duration will be 2 hours for each paper.

The question paper for LL.B will have question based on Mental Ability, G.K and Current Affairs, Law Aptitude and English Comprehension

And for LL.M paper the questions will be based on Law subjects and Legal Aptitude/ Case studies.

GNDU CET Examination Process:

Address:
Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Rd, Off NH 1
Amritsar, Punjab 143005

[MAP]Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab[/MAP]
29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Shamsher Singh and I am preparing for GNDU Entrance test. I want you to provide me information regarding the GNDU entrance test exam pattern and eligibility details?
29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the GNDU Entrance test for law programmes, I am proving you information regarding that

Exam pattern:
CET LAW/LLB/LLM Entrance Exam test paper contains 300 objective questions with multiple options.
Duration of CET LAW/LLB/LLM Entrance Exam is 3 hours. Each correct answer will get 4 marks to the candidate.
The test paper is allocated into 4 parts.
(i)Part I - includes of 50 questions from Mental Ability.
(ii)Part II- contains of 100 questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
(iii)Part III- contains of 100 questions from Aptitude for Law.
(iv)Part IV- contains of 50 questions from General English.
Eligibility:
5 year BA.LLB (Hons) program:

The applicant must have passed their Higher Secondary examination from Punjab School Education Board or from any other board recognized by the university, with minimum 50% marks in total.
In addition, the contender should be less than 20 years of age in the year of admission.

5 Year BA.LLB program:
The aspirant ought to have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other board recognized by the university with at least 45% marks in total.
Also, the aspirant should have age less than 20 years in the year of admission.

3 years LLB Law program:

The applicant should possess an undergraduate degree of Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab University & Punjabi University or any other degree considered equal to it, with minimum 45% aggregate marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in