2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

GMR in WBJEE

I have passed in the WBJEE Exam. Now I am waiting for important dates for Counselling. So please provide me important dates. Can I apply for seat for B.Tech admission through General Merit Rank (GMR)? Give procedure that how I can apply through the General Merit Rank (GMR) of WBJEE for admission in B.Tech Course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Wbjee hm
WBJEE Preparation
Wbjee
WBJEE Nic.In
Wbjee
Jem wbjee
From of WBJEE
Bsc Nursing WBJEE
Rules of WBJEE
WBJEE No
Best WBJEE Cut Off
Age For WBJEE
How Was WBJEE
Mtg wbjee
All about WBJEE
Edit WBJEE Form Educational Qualification For Wbjee
What is TFW in WBJEE
WBJEE Seats Available
WBJEE JECA Result JELET WBJEE
WBJEE Help
9th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: GMR in WBJEE

Hii sir, I Wants to know What is GMR And PMR in WBJEE Exam Will you please Provide It ?
9th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMR in WBJEE

WBJEE Exam

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination or the WBJEE is an exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to engineering institutions in the state. The test is for those who wish to seek admission in engineering course. Every year lakhs of students try their luck to get into various private and government institutes in West Bengal.

The GMR And PMR in WBJEE Exam is given below

Based on which papers were attempted by the candidate, two separate merit rank list have been published by the board.

Merit Rank List-I: (GMR)

This is applicable for admission to all Degree Level Engineering / Technology / Architecture Courses available in all enlisted Engineering / Technology Colleges and Universities.

The said list shall also be applicable for admission to the Degree Level Pharmacy Course available in the Jadavpur University.

This has been prepared on the basis of score of candidates appeared in all the subjects (i.e. mathematics, physics & chemistry) in the WBJEE-2017.

Separate reserved category merit rank shall also be published for respective category of students e.g. SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank, TFW Rank. But GMR shall be applicable for competitive seat allotment and counseling.

Merit Rank List-II: (PMR)

This is applicable for admission to all Degree Level Pharmacy Courses available in all enlisted Pharmacy Colleges and Universities except the degree level pharmacy course available in the Jadavpur University.

This said list shall be prepared based on the score of candidates appeared in the combined paper of Physics & Chemistry only in the WBJEE-2017.

Separate reserved category Merit Rank shall also be published for respective category of students e.g. SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank, TFW Rank. But PMR shall be applicable for competitive seat allotment and counseling.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in