2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

GMAT vs GRE for MBA

Hello Sir, I want to do MBA course in Abroad so tell me I have to clear Graduate Management Admission Test GMAT exam or Graduate Record Examination GRE exam for admission in MBA course in Abroad? Also tell me the minimum scores required for admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
MBA UK Without GMAT
Gmat gdl
Gmat ims
Take GMAT
Gmat nyc
Wvu gmat
Ics gmat
Fiu gmat
Get MBA without GMAT
Best GMAT course
Take the GMAT
Gmu mba gmat
GRE Vs GMAT
MBA Low GMAT
Gmat fms
Gmat gcf
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
27th November 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: GMAT vs GRE for MBA

Hii sir, I wanted to do MBA from the Abroad please tell me what is the basic difference between the GMAT and GRE Test ?
27th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT vs GRE for MBA

If you want to apply to business school but don't want to take the GMAT, you may be in luck. More than 1,200 MBA programs now accept the GRE General Test in lieu of the GMAT for admission e GMAT and the GRE are very different tests, but they have one thing in common. No matter which test you decide to take, you'll need to prepare if you want to get a score that admissions officers can’

GRE VS GMAT:
Two logistical advantages the GRE has over the GMAT are cost and location. The GRE costs $185, compared to the GMAT at $250. While $65

There are also differences in the verbal and math content of the GRE and GMAT. The verbal section of the GRE is focused more on vocabulary. The GMAT verbal puts more emphasis on grammar, logic and reasoning skills.

he biggest content difference, however, is the one between the GMAT and GRE math. GRE math emphasizes quick number sense and number manipulation. GMAT math, however, requires you to create a systematic approach in order to answer word problems.

In order to get into business school, you need to demonstrate that you have a quantities background. So, if you come from a weaker quantities background such as non-profit or the military, you will have to rely on the GMAT or GRE to show your quantative skills

What is better to do GMAT or GRE :

As per my knowledge if you have not the strong background in quantitive sections you may go for the GMAT or GRE to show your quantative skills.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in