2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th December 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

GMAT Review Courses

Hello sir I am Peter and I am making my mind to give GMAT Exam and therefore I am here as want to get all the details about this program??
Similar Threads
Thread
Pythagurus GMAT Review
GMAT Quant Review
Official GMAT Review
GMAT Review Classes
GMAT Review
GMAT Courses NJ
GMAT review Course
Best GMAT Courses
GMAT Courses Boston
GMAT Preparation Courses
Kaplan GMAT Courses
GMAT Courses Houston
GMAT Courses DC
GMAT Courses Online
GMAT Training Courses
GMAT Prep Courses
Best GMAT prep courses
UBC GMAT Review
GMAT Courses Cyprus
Best Courses For GMAT
26th December 2015, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Review Courses

GMAT stands for the Graduate Management Admission Test, is a standardized test in which one has to prepare for by the management aspirants to get enrolled in foreign business schools.
The test is designed to measure their verbal, mathematical, analytical writing skills
Administration of the GMAT
The US-based Pearson VUE under the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the main body behind the GMAT development.
The body is responsible for conducting tests at its various testing centers globally & dispatching of the results to the examinees.
Scheduling of the GMAT
GMAT is administered throughout the year. But September to December time gap is the best season for GMAT which means early registration of the students for acquiring the date & time choice preference.
A minimum of 15 days in advance registration is mandatory.

GMAT Content and Format
The GMAT test has three distinct sections which are :
-Analytical Writing Ability (AWA), where two short essays are required to be written down within one hour. They are both analysis done on an issue & an argument respectively.
-Quantitative section deals with problem solving & data sufficiency question segments, 37 questions in totality. It basically deals with mathematical problems of class X level.
-Verbal segment is divided in three types dealing with sentence correction, critical reasoning, & reading comprehension with 41 queries to be answered.

Scoring Pattern

There are four varied score patterns in GMAT test results which are :
-Total score comprising of verbal and quantitative scores
-Verbal score
-Quantitative score
-Analytical writing score
Total score is measured on a scale from 200 to 800 while Verbal and Quantitative scores on 0 to 60 scale.
AWA score is from 0 to 6 which do not appear in the total GMAT score (on 800).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in