2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

GMAT Powerprep

Sir I have downloaded the Powerprep software for the GMAT exams preparation so can you please tell me that how can I use optimum for the software
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
MBA UK Without GMAT
Gmat gdl
Take GMAT
Gmat nyc
Wvu gmat
Ics gmat
Fiu gmat
Get MBA without GMAT
Best GMAT course
Take the GMAT
Gmu mba gmat
GRE Vs GMAT
How to Get A 700 On The GMAT
GMAT Powerprep Software
Gmat fms
Gmat gcf
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
14th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Powerprep

PowerPrep GMAT (GMATPrep) software is one of the best software available to prepare for GMAT.

Hey buddy the way you use this software depends entirely on you.

You might want to go through all the tests on a day-to-day basis until there aren’t any tests remaining.

Doing so will exhaust the question bank and you will face the same question the next time you access the software.

It is usually best to leave one test so that you can attempt it prior to the actual GMAT to check your readiness for the exam.

Because it provides you with near accurate scores, you can judge whether you are prepared to face the actual test.

If you feel that you have “run out of questions” in the software, you can re-install the software so that the questions do not appear as “used”.

Matter in the software for the GMAT

It includes practice questions for each type of question.

This is supplemented with detailed answers and explanations. It also includes two full-length computer adaptive practice tests, wherein answers are included but explanations are not provided with the answers.

It also comprises of GMAT pacing practices and a comprehensive review of the Math section.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in