2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

GMAT Notifications

My brother is planning for giving GMAT details as I don’t belongs from this field so I don’t have any idea about this so can you please help me getting all the necessary info for this exam??
Similar Threads
Thread
Kerala Psc Notifications New
KPSC Notifications
TIFR Notifications
PGECET Notifications
OU PGECET Notifications
Notifications In APTDC
Notifications by APPSC
NATA Notifications
Notifications In APPSC
APPSC old Notifications
KVASU Notifications
BFUHS Notifications
IITH Job Notifications
ANGRAU Job Notifications
KPSC Notifications
NPCIL Notifications
JIPMER Notifications
Ap Sbtet Notifications
UPSC job notifications
JNTU Notifications Phd
8th September 2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Notifications

Yeah sure, GMAT or Graduate Management Aptitude Admission Test is a universally accepted entrance test that is conducted for those students, who want to get accepted to World’s competitive business schools for the courses of MBA, Master of Accountancy and Master of Finance programs..

The exam usually tests candidate’s aptitude in three broad areas
Verbal
Mathematical
Analytical writing skill

GMAT is conducting all throughout the year there is no set date for this exam so the student can themselves choose date and time for taking exam.
GMAT Paper Pattern:
On test day, you have three and a half hours to complete the four sections of the GMAT exam – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal.
AWA (Analytical Writing Assessment) Section –
The Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas. During the AWA, you are asked to analyze the reasoning behind a given argument and write a critique of that argument.

Integrated Reasoning Section - The Integrated Reasoning section measures your ability to evaluate information presented in multiple formats from multiple sources.

Quantitative Section - The Quantitative section measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.

Verbal Section - The Verbal section measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform to standard written English.
For registering for GMAT you need to create your account
Once the account is Created than Register your self For GMAT
After registering fill the application form.
Complete your application form.

And than An exam date will be allotted to you for giving GMAT exam

If any query then contact:

Phone No: +91 120 439 7830
Email: GMATCandidateServicesAPAC@pearson.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in