2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Global Indian Public School

The fee structure, facilities and Activities offered by Global Indian Public School are as follows:

Facilities provided by Global Indian Public School

Composite Science Lab,
Physics, Chemistry and Biology Lab,
Maths Lab,
Computer Science Lab,
Home Science Lab,
Library,
Swimming Pool,
Indoor Games,
Dance Rooms,
Music Rooms,
Health and Medical Check up

Fee Structure:

Global Indian Public School

Carricular & Co-Carricular Activities

Literary Association

Many literary activities, apart from book based learning will be an essential part of GIPS.

Confidence building, public appearance, – both fun based and talent based- remove the fear of public appearance in students.

Public speaking, dramatics, debate, communication skill training build up the confidence in students

Activity like GD, Round Table, etc adds to develop the group skills in children.

Spoken English classes are a regular feature under CARE (Communicative and Reading for Excellence).

Summer Camps and Leadership Camps during short and long holidays are organized to develop the leadership qualities in students.

The House System

To promote a healthy contest among the students and to make them excel in studies, curricular activities, sports and games, the students are divided into four houses. House masters and teachers will be elected to each of the four houses to lead and streamline the activities of their captains and prefects. The houses are named:
Red House
Blue House
Green House
Yellow House

Contact Detail:
Global Indian Public School (GIPS)
East Kodikulam
Idukki District
Kerala
11th June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir /Madam,

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your
kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then
contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is
Dr. Philips Morgan. Am a Phrenologist in Apollo Hospital. Our hospital is specialized
in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a
corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey, USA, Malaysia. If you are
interested in selling or buying kidneys please don’t hesitate to contact us via email:
apollohospital19@gmail.com for more info.

Phone Number:+917829846145
Thanks, MANAGEMENT.
8th January 2016, 07:22 PM
naguit

Am Mrs Naguit Jenella, i found a very real Dr. here in facebook after reading his post of who is interested in selling his or her kidney. i emailed to give him a try and now i have successfully sold my kidney and i was paid heavily. so to all does who are interested in selling or buying kidney should contact Dr. Anthony now via email; apollohospitals000@gmail.com and avoid being scammed by all others who claim to be real....
22nd January 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone, Kidney donor is urgently needed A+, B+, O+, blood group donors between the age of 20-65. We give you all the entire best attempt, we will give you honest price and best treatment for your transplant as top best medical treatment it will help your future life, kindly contact us for more information:

Best regard
Dr Richard Nath

email: Apollohealthcare13@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in