2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

Gitam university MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Gitam university MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Gitam university MBA in details. Please ask your question about Gitam university MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Www CDL GITAM university edu
GITAM university Bangalore
GITAM University Cut Off
GITAM Law University
Where is GITAM University
BDS In Gitam University
GITAM University (GITAM Admission Test) Visakhapatnam
CDL.Gitam.Edu-Jd Cdl-Gitam Hall Tickets
GITAM University Chemistry
GITAM University.Net
GITAM University MCA Fee Structure
GITAM University symbol
Gitam Institute Of Management Gitam University
Gitam University BBM
GITAM University LLB
Gitam University MSC
GITAM University UGC
GITAM University.Org
Gitam University GAT
Gitam University PhD
4th January 2016, 09:01 PM
anmol.chimdyalwar

Re: Gitam university MBA

i want mba 1st year syllabus of gitam university will you send me at anna.chimdlwar@rediffmail.com this email address
3rd March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

GITAM University MBA

Hello sir, I am Abhinav. I am form Visakhapatnam. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the MBA programs and its course contents or curriculum.
3rd March 2016, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GITAM University MBA

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) is a type of private university.
It was formed in the year 1980.
It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
It is affiliated by UGC, NAAC.
As you have asked about the MBA programs and course contents of it of GITAM University, I am giving you some information about it
It offers 2 year (six trimesters), full-time, Master of Business Administration(MBA) program.
The Program consists of general management subjects, core subjects and specialization subjects that reflect the student’s chosen area of dual specialization, which includes – Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Operations and Systems

The industry-based 6-weeks project work at the end of first year, prepares students to move from academics to industry with confidence. After successful completion of the program, the student is awarded with Master of Business Administration from GITAM University.

Curriculum:
I Trimester

Management Theory & Practice
Business Environment
Managerial Economics
Organizational Behavior
Financial Accounting
IT for Management
Outbound Training (OBT)
Yoga & Meditation

II Trimester
Managerial Communication
Cost & Management Accounting
Business Laws
Ethics in Business & Corporate Governance
Quantitative Techniques
Business Research Methodology
Soft Skills-1
Social Project

III Trimester
Gandhian Thought and Management
Operations Management
Marketing Management
Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Entrepreneurship
Year end Viva-voce
Business English Certificate (BEC)-1
Book Review
Current Business Affairs (CBA)-1

GITAM UNIVERSITY
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam-530 045
Andhra Pradesh, India
Fax
(+91-891) 2790037
Phone No.
(+91-891) 2790404, 2840302
24th November 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=pooja;391928]Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Gitam university MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Gitam university MBA in details. Please ask your question about Gitam university MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.[/QUO

Will you plzzz tell me what is the cut off of nmat exam for mba admission 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in