2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2012, 08:48 AM
navid khan

GHMC BPS Status Report

I am resident of Hyderabad. I want to know important points of status report of building penalization scheme (BPS) of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. When was it published?
Similar Threads
Thread
GHMC property tax assessment
GHMC Jobs Available
GHMC Office in Khairatabad
GHMC Corporators Phone Numbers
IIT JEE Report
CSR Project Report MBA Pdf
MBA Report
MBA Report Format
MBA joining report
MBA Report
GHMC Property Tax Online Hyderabad
GHMC Address Hyderabad
GHMC Voter List November
GHMC master plan map
GHMC Voter ID card
GHMC Office Serilingampally
Voter ID card Hyderabad GHMC
GHMC election results
GHMC Water Works Hyderabad
GHMC Property Tax Rates
27th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GHMC BPS Status Report

According to Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation here are the BPS rules. “The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), yet again diluted the fire safety certification rules for the buildings up to 18 meters height or 6 floors, a move aimed at expediting the process of clearing the pending applications.
According to the original rules framed under the BPS scheme, the buildings of 18 meters height with a penthouse occupying more than 25% of the open space at the terrace are required to obtain the 'No Objection Certificate' (NoC) from Fire and Emergency Services Department. Now, this rule is relaxed to exempt the NoC requirement for such buildings, instead they made it mandatory for the owner of the penthouse alone to obtain the NoC for regularising the penthouse.
However, for all buildings of height up to 18 meters and with a penthouse occupying less than 25% of the terrace space, the necessary Fire Safety Equipment required to be installed for obtaining the clearance from GHMC, remains in force.
It seems that government made this move keeping the two objectives in mind, coming GHMC elections and to expedite the process as there are about more than 60,000 applications still pending for clearance.”
7th August 2012, 08:27 PM
Madda Jhansi Kumasi

Re: GHMC BPS S

Ple in faram b p s existence date sand me
23rd February 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Building Penalisation Scheme Status of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation?
23rd February 2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is the urban planning agency and is the local government for the Cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.

Applicants can get Building Penalisation Scheme Status from GHMC with any one of the following

1. Application Number

2. Name and Address

3. Name

The page looks like the link given below .
ghmc.the-hyderabad.com/2013/04/ghmc-bps-building-penalisation-scheme.html

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
Hill Fort, Adarsh Nagar, Telangana ‎
040 2326 2266

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Greater+Hyderabad+Municipal+Corporatio&hl=e n&sll=18.576921,73.908033&sspn=0.010597,0.020363&h q=Greater+Hyderabad+Municipal+Corporation&radius=1 5000&t=m&z=12[/MAP]

Last edited by Arun Vats; 23rd February 2015 at 03:06 PM.
27th January 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get new password for BPS site, as your forgot password site not responding.
27th August 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Building Penalisation Scheme (BPS) Status Report , so will you plz let me now from where i can collect it ??
27th August 2019, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is the civic body that oversees Hyderabad, the capital and largest city in the Indian state of Telangana.

As you are asking for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Building Penalisation Scheme (BPS) Status Report so for it here I am giving bellow contact address from where you can collect its related info :

Address
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
CC Complex Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund Hyderabad: 500063
Helpline:21111111, Phone No.040-23225397.

GHMC Profile
Type
Municipal Corporation
History
Founded 1869
Leadership
Mayor
Bonthu Rammohan
(TRS)
Deputy mayor
Baba Fasi Uddin
(TRS)