2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

GGU Bilaspur placement

Can you please provide me the information about which companies are coming for the placements at the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur as I am a student of this University? I have passed MSC this year from this University? Give me the list of companies with the contact details of them? Also tell me from where I can download the placement records of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bilaspur University-Result Section of Bilaspur University
Placement GGU Bilaspur
Bilaspur University Bilaspur Exam Time Table
GGU Bilaspur BCA
LPU Bilaspur
B Ed From GGU Bilaspur
Bilaspur University Bilaspur
GGU Bilaspur M.Ed
GGU BILASPUR map
Phd GGU Bilaspur
GGU Bilaspur MSW
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur C G India
SSC Bilaspur
PhD in GGU Bilaspur
MBA ggu bilaspur
GGU Ac in Bilaspur
GGU IDE Bilaspur
PTU Bilaspur
Placement Paper Tech Mahindra Placement Exam
Tata Consultancy Services Placement Paper (TCS) placement papers
9th May 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: GGU Bilaspur placement

I want to get the details of placement of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya - [GGU], Bilaspur so will you please provide me?
9th May 2018, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GGU Bilaspur placement

Guru Ghasidas Viswavidyalayas Central Placement Cell is not only focusing placement for professional courses such as Engineering, Management and Pharmacy but it is equally focused for other branches of science as well as humanities and commerce.

The Central Placement Cell (C.P.C) facilitate and provide suitable placement in reputed multinationals, government organization, NGO's and the private sector.

All students of Vishwavidyalaya are entitled to placement assistance, need based training and counseling for employment.

The Central Placement Cell has all required modern infrastructure facilities for receiving various companies in the campus and also for imparting training to the students.

Imparting communication skill development through many modular programmes to students right from the first semester

Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Year students in Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical and General Interview skills etc

Students form the department have been recruited on campus in the past by the likes of HDFC Bank, Airtel, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, TATA Consultancy Services, Mahindra, BSNL, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank and so on.

Contact -

Mr. Premnath Kamlesh
Training & Placement Officer
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, E-mail : tpo@ggu.ac.in
Koni, Bilaspur.
Chhattisgarh - 495009.

09479218765 (Mob)
07752-260451 (Office)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in