2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2014, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Get a Pharmacist Job In Indian Navy,

Joining Indian Army as Pharmacist you only need Diploma in Pharmacy with Registration in PCI.

You are also eligible as you are B.Pharm but you must have the registration in PCI.

The notifications are announced from time to time when there are vacancies for Pharmacists in Indian Army.

If you want to join Indian Army as an officer after B.Pharma then you have to apply for CDS examination.

Your age should be between 19 to 25 years if you want to join Indian Army through CDS examination.

The selection procedure will involve Written Exam, SSB and Medical Examination.
Those who perform well in exam and are high on merit are selected for training.

So be prepared for CDS exam

CDS exam which makes you eligible for defense for many posts such as administrative, technical officers, logistics

You should be a graduate or B.tech (B.tech is compulsary for Navy as well as Physics and maths at 12th for air force and navy)

Age should be 19-24 for army,19-23 for air force,19-22 for navy cadres.

Should be fit in all greetings

Scheme of Examination:
Written Examination
(a) For Indian Military Academy
Naval Academy and
Air Force Academy

1. English (Objective type) 100 Marks
2. General Knowledge
(Objective type) 100 Marks
3. Elementary Mathematics (Objective type) 100 Marks

(b) For Officers’ Training Academy
1. English (Objective type) 100 Marks
2. General Knowledge (Objective type)
100 Marks
Total 200 Marks

Marks for SSB Interviews
IMA, NA and AFA 300 marks
OTA 200 Marks

CDS Notification

17th May 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me if I can apply for job in Indian Navy being a Pharmacist as I want to make a career in it and serve my country?
17th May 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

There is no precise job for a Pharmacist in Indian Navy. You can apply in Indian Navy through CDS (Combined Defence Services) conducted by Union Public Service Commission or UPSC.

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Officers Training Academy and Indian Naval Academy.

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Exam 2015

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

Candidates (Boys and Girls) must be Unmarried.

Nationality: A candidate must be either
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

Age Limit 2015:
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January, 1997.

For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men): Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 1997.

For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 1997.
9th October 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have interested in army jobs becouse my pesanality and knowledge of medicin is better on his jobs...
21st October 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Has Indian Navy published any recruitment notification to get Pharmacist Job In Indian Navy, if yes then would you plz let me know about that particular recruitment??
21st October 2019, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Pharmacist Job In Indian Navy, but as per me Indian Navy has not published any recruitment notification but it has published for following posts :

Vacancy Details
Post Name Total
Sailor (AA & SSR) Feb 2020 Batch 2700

Eligibility
For AA:-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.(b) For SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt.

Age Limit

Applicants should be born between 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2003 (Both dates inclusive).

Key Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2019
Date for Exam: September 2019
Date for Downloading Admit Card: tentatively one week before online examination.

Fee
Applicants should pay Rs. 205/-
pay through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
SC/ST Applicants are exempted from payment of fee.

Indian Navy recruitment 219

2nd March 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hallo , I am Bharat
I have completed diploma in pharmacy & I have also 3 year experience in pharma feild as a pharmacist in medical shop

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in