2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2014, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GE and OBC Non Creamy Layer Differences

Here I am giving you information about differences between GE and OBC Non Creamy category below :

General Category refers to 'Wealthier' class of Indian society, which are Financial, Educationally and socially stronger.
On other side OBC Class refers to 'Weaker' section of the Indian society, which are Financial, Educationally and socially weaker.

After than OBC is divide in to two part
OBC (Creamy Layer)
OBC (Non Creamy Layer)

OBC (Creamy Layer): Constitutionally, OBC (Creamy Layer) are those OBC candidates whose Parents + Candidate himself or in short whose family annual income does exceeds 4.5 Lacs.

In brief Parents Income must not exceed 4.5 Lacs in last 3 consecutive years is comes under OBC Non Creamy Layer category

List of OBC category :
Agharia, Agaria, Aghria
Aranedan
Asur
Badhai, Barhai, Bindhania, Sutradhar, Badhira
and Badhria
Badasuda
Baipari
Baira
Bairagi
Bariji or Barui, Tambuli, Tamali
Barika, Bhandari, Napit and Nai
Bellara
Bentkar
Bhatua
Bhogta
Bhokta
Bhujan
Bhuliya
Birjhia
Bissoy-Barangi Jodia, Bennangi, Daduva, Farangi, Hollar, Jhoriya, Kollai, Konde, Paranga, Pengajodia, Sodojodia and Takoara
Binedhanies
Bogada
Bolodhia
Buruashankar/Barna Suankar
Byagari
Chaupal
Chero
Cheruman
Chikbaraik
Chik
Chitra, Chitrakar, Chitrasilpi
Churia
Dahalia
Darji
Damal
Dangua
Dehuri
Dhakkada
Dhaner
Dumala, Dumal
Ghatwar

17th March 2015, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the GE and OBC Non Creamy Layer Differences? Can you please provide me difference between GE and OBC Non Creamy Layer?
17th March 2015, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the difference between GE and OBC Non Creamy Layer. Here I am providing you the basic differences between GE and OBC Non Creamy category. This is as follows:

GE is stands for the General Category. The GE refers to 'Wealthier' class of Indian society, which are Financial, Educationally and socially stronger.

Where OBC Class is refers to 'Weaker' section of the Indian society, which are Financial, Educationally and socially weaker.

After than OBC is divide in to two part
OBC (Creamy Layer)
OBC (Non Creamy Layer)

OBC (Creamy Layer): Constitutionally, OBC (Creamy Layer) are those OBC candidates whose Parents + Candidate himself or in short whose family annual income does exceeds 4.5 Lacs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in