2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2013, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GCET MBA Result

GCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) for MBA is conducted by Gujarat Technological University every year. As you are looking for GCET MBA Result but it is not declare till date now but whenever it will declare we will update here for you.

Here I am giving you some directions to get your result.

Go to the below link –
gtu.ac.in/gcet.htm

At the top bar of this page you will find “Results”
Click on Results
Curently your result is not published here but whenever your result will announce, it will publish here only.

Here I am giving you GCET MBA Syllabus:

Quantitative Aptitude:

Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time visit tutorial
Number system: HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS visit tutorial
Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) visit tutorial
Averages, Percentages, Partnership visit tutorial
Menstruation, Allegation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns visit tutorial
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Set Theory, Venn diagram visit tutorial
Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations visit tutorial
Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks
Probability, Permutations & Combination visit tutorial
Quadratic and linear equations visit tutorial
Algebra visit tutorial
Profit & Loss visit tutorial

Reasoning:

Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn diagram, etc.
Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people and etc.

English:

Comprehension of passage
Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, etc...
Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.

General Knowledge:
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies
Major corporate events, Books and authors, Science, History, Geography
International, organisations, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Sports
Finance, Automobiles, Social issues, Entertainment, Politics, Important quotations etc.
19th November 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to get the GCET MBA Result that is conducted by the Gujarat Technological University ?
19th November 2015, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the GCET that is conducted by the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) for admissions to Masters of business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).

As you asking for the result of the GCET MBA let me tell you that As per my knowledge the Result is not available at present. here I am giving you the process from which you may get your result when it is available .

Go to the official site of the Gujarat technical university.
The page may look as follow:

Gujarat Technology University

You may find the link of the GCET examination result. When the university will be published you will get on the bottom of the page .

For any query you may contact to the Gujarat technology university the contact details are given below:

Contact details :

Gujarat Technological University
K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C
Near Govt Polytechnic, Sector - 26
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028
Contact no: 079 2326 7800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in