2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

GCET last date

Hii sir, I wants to apply for the GOA CET Examination will you please tell me the last date to apply for the GOA GCET Examination ?
Similar Threads
Thread
GTU ac in GCET
GCET Syllabus MBA
GCET Cutoff
GCET Exam Date For MCA
GCET Solutions
Mca gcet
Www.Gtu.Ac.In Gcet
GCET Exam For MBA
GCET Date
GCET Auditorium
GCET Khanpur
GCET Goa
GCET date of
GCET Exam Date for MBA
MBA in GCET
GCET merit list Date
Gujarat GCET MBA Exam Date
Gcet mba
GCET Date
GCET Entrance Exam Date
30th May 2016, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GCET last date

the GCET is a Common Entrance test Considered to be Admission into the Medical and Engineering Colleges of GOA

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality: Applicants must be a person of India. However, NRI/PIO/OCI candidates may also apply for seats under NRI criteria. Foreign national will have to apply to the Government of India, as well.

Age Limit: For admission into UG Medical courses, the candidate should be 17 years old, as on 31 December 2016. On the other hand, age limit criterion is not applicable for admission in UG Engineering courses.

Education Qualification: For admission, applicants should have completed their studies till class XII, from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English.

Examination pattern :

The total duration, of each paper, will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
There will be 75 questions, in the paper of each subject
The questions in the exam will be asked from the syllabus of class XI and XII, as according to the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no deduction will be done for incorrect responses.

Important dates :

As you asking for the Examination Date of the GOA CET Examination let me tell you that Last date to apply for the GOA CET Examination is Passed Away the last date to apply for the GOA CET Examination is 29 april 2016 you may apply next year for the Examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in