2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Gbpuat abm

Can you please share the course structure of the Agri Business Management (ABM) course offered by the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT)? My friend told me to do this course so I want to know details of course before admission.
Similar Threads
Thread
GBPUAT GNM Counseling
GBPUAT Tech
Www.Gbpuat.Ac.In GNM Result
GBPUAT LEO result
GBPUAT Fees
ANM Result GBPUAT
GBPUAT Login
Vc gbpuat
Gbpuat MBA
GBPUAT Nainital
GBPUAT India
GBPUAT GNM Result
PHD Admission in GBPUAT
History of GBPUAT
GBPUAT Answer Key
Registrar GBPUAT
GBPUAT Tender
Gbpuat pgs
GBPUAT Library
GBPUAT Placement
11th June 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gbpuat abm

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MBA Course of the College of Agribusiness Management, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar Will you Please Provide It ?
11th June 2018, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gbpuat abm

G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the "Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University"

The Admission Details of the MBA Course of the College of Agribusiness Management, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar is given below

The MBA Program is offered for two streams viz one for Engineering Graduates (MBA) and the other for Agriculture and allied Graduates (MBA-Agribusiness)

Eligibility Criteria
Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science of B.Tech (Biotech)

Selection Procedure :
The candidate will have to appear either in Common Admission Test (CAT- 2017) conducted by IIM or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT- 2018) conducted by AICTE

For more Information you may Contact to the G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Address: District - Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153
Phone: 05944 233 320

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in