2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gautam Buddha University Recruitment Application Form

The Gautam Buddha University had a vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor in 2011 and the last date for submitting the application from was 15 October 2011. currently there is no recruitment in GBTU.
3rd December 2015, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to apply for the Gautam Buddha University in the recruitments and I want to know the process of the application form.
3rd December 2015, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

Hello, there are no application forms available for the recruitment in the Gautam Buddha University. Here I am providing you the details of some of the job offers available in November 2015 as under:

Librarian

Working as Librarian (regular post) or at least 03 years Experience as Deputy Librarian in a Central/State University/ Semi Govt. services

Deputy Librarian

Working as Deputy Librarian (regular post) or at least 05 years Experience as Assistant Librarian in a Central/State University / Semi Govt. Services

Deputy Registrar

Working as Deputy Registrar (regular post) or at least 03 years Experience as Assistant Registrar in a Central/State University / Semi Govt.Services

Assistant Registrar

(Grade-I)
Working as Assistant Registrar (regular post) in a Central/State University /Semi Govt. services

Accountant

Working as Accountant (regular post) or 05 years working experience as a Assistant accountant/Assistant Cashier in a Central/State University/Semi Govt. services

Last date to apply:

25th November 2015

How to apply:

Eligible candidates need to apply by writing the application top the college before last date at:
The Registrar Office,
Gautam Buddha University,
Greater Noida,
Gautam Budh Nagar
U.P. 201 312
latest by 17.30 hrs 25th November, 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in