2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th October 2012, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GATE Login IIT Delhi

As you are looking for the GATE Login of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi so you can do the login at the official site of the GATE IIT Delhi. When you go to the official site of this the you will see the link of the GATE 2013 then clicking on that there will be show a page then by entering your email and password and click on submit button you will be login but now its not available because its session has expired.
11th February 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to do M.tech from the IIT delhi will you please provide me the procedure to go to the GATE login page of the IIT Delhi ?
11th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

As you wants to do the M.tech from the IIT Delhi here I am sharing with you some information about the M.tech Admission

Eligibility Criteria :

B.Tech. or M.Sc. degree holders of a particular discipline are eligible for admission to one or more programmes. The list of programmes which a graduate of a specific discipline is eligible to apply,

Admission : the Admissions are opened from the month of march every year

the procedure to get into the GATEAdmission login page is given below :

go to the official site of the IIT delhi
the page may look as follow :
IIT delhi

there you may see the menu of Admission click on that now select and click on the GATE 216 from this .

it may redirected you to the GATE login page of the IIT delhi for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

GATE login IIT Delhi

for any queries you may contact to the IIT Delhi the contact details are as follow :
Contact details:
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in