2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Gat nift

hello sir here I am looking for NIFT GAT study material like syllabus and paper , so can you here tell me about the same
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Art
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
What's NIFT
Nift ug
How To Go In NIFT
After NIFT
Nift bd
Mba nift
Nift spt
CBT in NIFT
Nift ugc
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
Nift rbl
All about NIFT
Nift cat
Ce nift
NIFT FCT Course
NIFT VM Course
Nift pg
NIFT MFM course
18th August 2015, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gat nift

NIFT GAT stand for General Aptitude Test which conducted by NIFT (National Instituted of Fashion Technology) The General Aptitude Test consists of objective type questions with one mark for every correct answer and negative marks of 0.25 for each incorrect answer.

GAT NIFT syllabus

General Aptitude Test:

1) Quantitative Ability: It consists of questions on addition, multiplication, division, fractions, percentage, rate of interest, work and task, ratio and proportion, and distance.

2) Communication Ability: It is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases and correct spellings.

3) English Comprehension: It requires understanding and answering questions regarding a specific passage.

4) Analytical Ability: It is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic ability from given information.

5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs is based on recent events and general knowledge.

6) Case Study: This test uses a situation to evaluate your style of response to discern your managerial ability

I AM porvideing youn a pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GAT NIFT paper.pdf (37.7 KB, 328 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in